2013年10月27日 星期日

AP 3D Concentration Ideas

To be honest, I am not sure what should I do with the concentration in my art portfolio. Reviewing my own portfolio, I am thinking about umbrella projects as well as the pipe projects. However, I was told that I should come up with some more unique mediums other than papers and card boards. I have try to search on some of the ideas for pipe projects. Perhaps, I can try to create different forms and patterns and further creates spaces within my projects.

Considering the reality, pipes my be too large and will take too much time. Thus, I am thinking about something small, delicate and stunning. Before I can come up with a decent idea for my concentration I believe that I would have to do more research and look for dissimilar inspiration in my everyday life.







沒有留言:

張貼留言