2014年2月5日 星期三

3d Ideas and inspirations


Here below I have attached different art works that may seem unrelated. Below, are two dimensional art works that are made from various of elements. This time, I am looking forward to do some collages through which I can combine diverse mediums or what I mean is material into my project. Many of the artist have done things like below: collage made from recycled materials.

However, after the discovery  of of these art works with novel perspective, I started to think about add depth into the flat two dimensional. I with to give live give birth to all the amazing 2D artworks.

So, on the next project of the one after, I wish to make a 3d collage in which I can introduce negative spaces and values. By doing so, I can make the 2D arts into 3D!



Work Referenced: 
http://www.tomdeiningerart.com/bio.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言