2013年9月13日 星期五

OLE MARTIN LUND BØ - An space creater

While I am scrolling down webpage, I was suddenly captivated by the creative illusions created by Ole Martin Lund Bo. In  Ole Martin Lund Bo's sculptures, the lines and shapes merges into a space where the feelings burst out from the core of the sculpture. Perhaps, it is conveying my current feeling even though I did not know what was the actually feelings and things came across my mind. In his art work, he made the chaotic scene contain a sense of harmony.  Ole Martin Lund Bo utilized the element and the principle of art successfully put lives into his art works. I would like to share  Ole Martin Lund Bo's art work on my blog below.


I am not only fascinated by his work but was also inspired by the simple but intircate from of his sculpture. I am thinking about to adopt his element into my draft and sketches in the following project.


One of his most famous art work is "Deceptive Outward Appearance"





沒有留言:

張貼留言